Thursday, September 06, 2007

study week is going to be finished

What a "Busy week" , luckily i spend my study week with my dearest classmate . Thx Xiao hai zi n da jie, thx for them to be my life cont n finance teacher .

So far , it is the end of semester now , and we are going to have our final exam of this sems soon .
So far so no really good , i just wonder when will i do the some silly job during my life again , will i satisfy with my performance , and anyhow ....

a quote i receive from somewhere ... hope you do too ...
"If I were asked to give what I consider the most useful bit of advice for all humanity it would
be this: Expect trouble as an
inevitable part of life and when it comes, hold your head high,
look
it squarely in the eye and say, 'I will be bigger than you. You cannot defeat me.'"

2 comments:

G.Ni said...

你好啊你。。。
只是谢谢大姐和小孩子就收当了啦。。。
那我呢??不用谢谢啊〉???

Leo said...

谢谢你,车打炮。。。

虽然没有考,但是还是 要谢谢你去准备。 哈哈