Saturday, January 20, 2007

oh ....... oh.... ~~ sugar

Yesterday , when i was having the oral & presentation subject , our lecturer was telling us a good phenomena , it happened at US , some old generation ppl will say oh ~ oh ~ sugar instead of oh ... ~ oh shit .. ... haha .. becoz it sounds sweet , no like shit .. so disgusting ~~ smelly ~~ ... haha ..

It make me to recall tat my previous society(MCS) 's members used to say like tat, hahaha ... so funny ... So far , i really enjoy my oral subject tis sememster becoz the lecturer is really really humor , full of face expression and ACTION ~~ , gesture , posture .. anything u can think , then u definitely will laugh ...

I almost forgot that i need to continue my last uncompleted topic . Since my Mood is no longer the same , ha , so i 'm better to leave it there ~~

Actually , i m having a shortage of Money recently ... haha , try to be save ~~ anything until my PTPTN loan arrive . Haiz ... So pity ~~

thanks for all "ROAD PERSON A", "ROAD PERSON B" give me a lot of reply ...
i will try to add some news for all of u ... ^^ oh ... Sugar .. did u learn that ?

1 comment:

Leo said...

ei ... be more polite lor ....
><~ u are considered as road person Y ..