Sunday, May 07, 2006

BAS Y1S2

first of may , i just finished my final exam ... seem the result only calculus make me dissapointed , hmm ... next sem is study about intermediate calculus liao .. must gain tis experience and do well in my exam ...
6th May , i updated tis blog , and i changed the topic to Actuarial Science ....since my last topic is about her ... but , i tell myself to have a new life and another starting point for myself .. this is why i cannot keep writing about her in my blog , it is my own space , i hope .. soli , just do it i like bah .. sighz ...

em ...although we plan to move outside , becoz of lazy to find the outside accommodation so we still live in millenium court .. 7/5 .. today so cold .. i sick oredi since i back from k l 2 days ago and catch by rain ... but just a flu , take it usual bah ...

here got some spider web liao .. solli my dear blog .. really busy in the last month ...

wahaha .. udara udara .. a nu wa leh .. i love to watch " Da Chang Jin" these days ... since the story always " Gao Cao Die Qi " ... really worth to watch ... if i compare with Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan (my 2nd favourite programme) ...

yoh. .Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan .. next week is coming to an end liao .. luckly . i m still in Jb can watch the last episode ..yahoo ..

stay in jb . really boring .. really damm , extreme sien ... nobody ask me to go out .. the foonyew ppl is going to have their mid yr exam , i better not to disturb them ..sien .. play game everyday ... bah ... sien .. :( , although tammy oso busy .... sien ... my good holiday ... but sien .. why seem .. i lost all my fren like tat ... sien .. the SG student . dont know thinking wat hell ... all busy like tat .. even without any greeting to me .. even i oredi in JB (my nick change to JB) ... shit lah .. i m so unwelcomed meh. .. forget it ... my fren got no many oredi .. T_T .. all fly away .. to their studying country. .. sometimes back home just increase the times of missing them ... phew ... where u all gone ... i really feel lonely ... any other good method to unget the loneliness ? ... so hungry .. nth to eat .. my home really can3 .. even biscuit oso don have ... no wonder i become slim . and thin ...-_- ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm here o..those few days cant online la..connection problem...now mid-year exam...tmr wesak day...luckily can rest...woh...--yingting