Monday, February 27, 2006

Power + smelly water + 80 ^^

Where is my power ? sometimes i just feeling helplessly , when i dont want to study ...hu .. just wan to sleep do other thing except study , hu ... so sad i will have this kind of feeling , it is not the life i wan , i promised myself , really promised myself , to start over a new life in this newness place . When i lose the power of effort ? How to gain this power previously again ? What have i told Miss teo before ? What i show off to my mum i will be work hard better than my previous high sch ? hu ... it is the time to come to life ! Yeah ... this is what i wan to promise myself .... I Trust It , I Believe It .... Really !!!

Yesterday 26/2 , after i open up the tap ! i realized that the water is smelly as my friends told me ! its smelly similar with smell of shit , so we all named it shit water .. haha .. so shit we are , many girls went to shop to buy a lot of mineral , so overstated is it ... 5 L sold out after 1 hour , and so far the 1.5 L mineral water oso sold out oredi , only 500ml is surplus ... so exaggerated ..WTH ....

today , ha , so happy to receive my result of Business Account Mid term test paper , it just 70 after the lecturer pass it to me ... , but after i do a small check , and argued with her , ha ... actually it is all her misstatement , hoho , increase 10 marks after tat ... so happy ... hehe ... and it s oso a good Acc starting to me ... Yeah ...

CeRis ... i will come tomolo le ... really cant wait to seek you ... He ... How important u are .. To Me ... (*) ... (*)

No comments: